About Me

My photo
check out my new blog: EJ's Kitchen-- www.ejturk.blogspot.com

04 June 2010

Birthday Calendar Templates

I haven't used this blog for quite some time, so I'm using it today for an exclusive plan... if it doesn't pertain to you... sorry. :-) Feel free to check out my new blog page: EJ's Kitchen, where I share my latest cooking adventures (with pictures!) -- www.ejturk.blogspot.com

Attention: Spowart Girls, et al.

I was trying to figure a way to get this to everyone, and I thought this might be the easiest way... I've created a template for the Birthday Calendars for Osoyoos, and would like to know which one you would like... I'll include the dimensions and the printing options. You can either email me or leave a comment here, and I'll have them ready to go! :-) I've got a ton of scrapbooking stuff-- cutters, paper, stickers, corner rounders, markers etc.-- that I'll bring with me. If you want to bring pictures of the birthday people to put on their birthday month, there will be plenty of space to make the calendars as creative and unique as you are!! Can't wait. See you all soon!

PRINTING OPTIONS:
White Cardstock
-- OR--
Colored Cardstock
~ Pastel Colors (pink, blue, yellow, green)
~ Bright Colors (red, pink, blue, yellow, green)

TEMPLATE OPTIONS:
Option 1- "portrait" orientation -- makes long and skinny calendar


(single month spread- about half of 8.5 X 11 paper longways)

(double month spread- full 8.5X11 paper longways)

Option 2- same dimensions and style, different placement of month name

(single month spread)


(double month spread)

Option 3- "landscape" orientation-- makes a more compact, square calendar



(single month spread- about half an 8.5X11 paper shortways)


(double month spread-- full 8.5X11 paper shortways)

So here's what I need to know:
1) what color cardstock you want them printed on (I have tons of colors/ designed papers for the backgrounds)
2) which option you prefer
3) whether you prefer one month or two month spread

If you're not crazy about any of these options, that's okay too, you can create your own, either ahead of time or while we are there. I just thought it would be helpful! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive