Hello Blog-Reading World!
I'm trying to see if this would be a worthwhile endeavor. If you would like me to continue putting up entries, I need to hear from you. I plan to post a summary of our honeymoon with pictures, as well as a way of keeping you updated on our life here in Vancouver. I'm hoping this can be a place for me to share and you to comment on what I post as well as suggestions for future posts.
Let me know what you think. I'm interested to know if it is easy to use (ie. easy to find, read, comment, etc.) and if its worthwhile page. I covet your opinions!
Thanks!
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, I'll bite. Keep posting stuff :)
ReplyDeleteSince you're just starting, Xanga is a nice blog site too. People can get your posts automatically by email rather than visiting the site regularly.
Just my 2 cents as always. Hope Alistair is well!
Hey, girl! I check blogs every Friday and I've added yours. Lookie here! My husband is the only other person commenting! Great minds :)
ReplyDelete